Things to be avoided
- The kitchen should never be above or below any bathroom or toilet.
- The kitchen should not be facing the main entrance of the house.
- The toilet and kitchen should never be sharing common wall as it may bring adverse effect on health of residents.
- Kitchen should never be in North or North East direction as it impacts the resident’s career.
- The Temple in the house should not be above the kitchen sink or stove as it brings bad luck.
- Stove should not be visible from outside the kitchen.
Dr. Kunal Kaushik is a very well-known name in Vastu Shastra. He is one of the highly qualified Vastu Consultants in India. There are many Vastu Experts who propagate Superstitious practices but Dr. Kunal Kaushik is anti-Superstition and pro-Scientific Vastu Expert. Read More…